Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day #8-Update

It feels like these days are dragging!!! But I have some updates that makes me excited!
I have so far lost 4 pounds.
AND a  few inches around the waist

Current Weight 199 LBS                   Starting Weight 203
Measurements :                                  S Measurements:
Bust: 45.5                                          Bust: 45.5
Waist: 45                                           Waist: 49.5
Hips: 49                                             Hips: 50
Thighs: 27                                          Thighs: 28
Arms: 14.5                                         Arms 14.5

Not bad!

As this week has gone by, I have realized a lot of my bad habits. One of the biggest one is my "commission " I charge the kids. I usually take a bite or sip of whatever I make them, I call it my commission. It started as me checking the temperature, or if it was a Capri sun, to make sure they didn't spill it as they grabbed it. As I have been making their lunches, they don't eat the same things I eat during this diet, it has been so hard not to take a piece of cheese and eat it, or taking a bite of things. I don't think I would have ever noticed that before. That is a lot of hidden calories right there that I was consuming, things I didn't need to survive. It's just weird to notice these things.

For the remainder of this week, I'm going to try something new. I am going to make sure that after every meal I take at least two hours before I can sit down. It's something my mom used to tell me all the time. You make sure you sit down to eat, or else if you end up standing to eat, you will eat much faster, which you don't want to do that. As soon as you are done eating, find things to do that don't involve sitting. Now that I don't work at a desk anymore, I can actually do that. There is a lot I can do around the house that can help me do this.

I'm getting antsy and want to start the workouts now!!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment