Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New beginning- Day #1

It's been a while since I have blogged about my journey to a healthy ME. A lot has changed since the last post. I changed jobs, and work schedule and am also now going to school again. Now anyone who has done any of these things one at a time now how it can be stressful. Well, knowing me, I tend to do things the hard way in life and have done these changes simultaneously.

The repercussion of these changes were pretty hard on my body. Freshman 15 anyone? I stopped eating as healthy as I was before and the stress alone did not help. I have been so exhausted I have been unable to get any normal day things accomplished. Dishes, laundry, vacuum... You know, those annoying tasks that if you don't do often, it becomes chaos. Well it has been chaos at the Andersen home lately.

About 3 weeks ago, I decided I was tired of being sick and tired. Tired of looking in the mirror and not liking what I saw. Tired of being to tired and overwhelmed of my tasks not getting finished, or started for that matter. Tired of not doing anything about it. My husband and I decided we will be making a change. Together, we got our house organized. We uncluttered and made it possible for our big family to be successful in this small apartment we are in. Then, we decided that we will take matters into our own hands and do something abut our health.

Our journey begins today, I will be journaling my success. There is no room for failure, because I am set to do this, because I need to. My family needs me to. Three weeks ago I weighed 208 lbs. Pounds I gained from vacation in October and of course the holiday food season. If we look back, before I stopped blogging I was at 196 lbs, and if I remember correctly,I was down to 192 at one point.

For measuring and comparison purposes I will be updating my weight often for at lest the next 9 weeks.

Here is my beginning stats as of today:
Weight: 203 lbs

Since weight doesn't tell you the whole story of weight loss, I am also keeping track of measurements:
Bust: 45.5 inches
Waist: 49.5 inches
Hips: 50 inches
Thighs: 28 inches
Biceps: 14.5 inches

Because size of clothing matters to me, here is that also

Pant size:18(tight fit)
Shirt size: XL-1X

I'm considering pictures so I can have a before and after shot for comparison, which I will probably share, eventually :)

My goal is to weigh at a range about
130-140 lbs.

I'm excited for a new me! Here is to a ne beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment