Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coupons or full price?

I rarely buy anything at full price. What can I say... I'm very frugal. With the new hype of couponing out there, makes me wonder if it is worth all the time spent in clipping coupons? Anyone out there with couponing stories? I am a infrequent coupon user. I do it when I remember. I dont price match at walmart and dont stock up when something is on sale (mainly because I dont have much storage space!) However, IF it is worth my time, I will be buying my Sunday papers like hotcakes for those coupons. Here are some websites I like to read from time to time for ideas.

www.mylitter.com (I also liked the facebook page and get notice on deals. There are a lot daily, so if you dont want this populating most of your facebook news feed during the day, you may not want to do it!)

www.iheartthemart.com is also a good one on tips of the wally world. If you shop there frequently, you might want to know the tricks on how to get the best deal there!

2 comments:

  1. Have you looked at savvyshopperdeals.com? There is a shopping wizard on that site that does ALL the work for you. It matches the coupons with the sales and rates how good a bargain she thinks it is. So if you want to coupon without the brainwork, try that.
    Susanne Matina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susanne for this website! Keep me updated with what you learn and your savings. I still need to get started and organize my coupons and get going with it!

    ReplyDelete